Current and future fellows might be asking, where could this experience take me?
To answer that question, I will be interviewing a few of our past fellows and sharing what I learn here. Current fellows will be posting stories whenver possible.
1. How do you describe this fellowship to your family? How do they respond?
2. Who is the most interesting person you've met so far?
1. Looking back, how has the fellowship influenced your career?
2. As a fellow, who was the most interesting person you met?
3. What advice do you have for current or potential fellows?
Please post additional questions for past fellows, current fellows, or me, the Sea Grant moderator and fellowship recruiter.